Herbed Hummus Recipe
Looking for a healthy and hearty Mediterranean treat, then this recipe is worth the effort! You can pair it with pita bread, salads, crackers or relish it as a dip, Herbed hummus can satiate your soul with its enticing flavours. Just follow the easy steps and enjoy the some good food with your friends and family. Herbed Hummus is an easy-to-make dip recipe. Made with chickpeas and curd, this savory side dish is best served with nachos and lavash bread. Try it!
All you need is-
- 1 cup boiled,soaked chickpeas (kabuli chana)
- 1/4 cup hung curd
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- salt as required
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 tablespoon water
- 3 leaves coriander leaves
HOW TO PREPARE
Wash And Boil The Chickpea
Soak chickpeas overnight, wash and drain the excess water. In the meantime, take a deep bottomed vessel and add in the chickpeas along with a dash of salt and boil them. turn off the flame and drain the water.
Prepare A Smooth Blend
Now, combine all the ingredients along with 2 tbsp of water and blend in a mixer till smooth.
Pour In The Mixture
Pour the mixture into a deep bowl and refrigerate for at least 60 minutes.
Serve And Relish!
Garnish with some chickpeas, coriander leaves and sprinkle some red chill powder. Serve chilled with nachos or pita bread.
- Let’s prepare Amritsari Tandoori Chicken Recipe! - December 1, 2020
- Aditya Narayan marries Shweta Agarwal - December 1, 2020
- India get its first IoT-enabled smart trolleys in Hyderabad International Airport - December 1, 2020