The unfortunate demise of Sushant Singh Rajput on June 14 opened a can of worms from the dark side of Bollywood. His fans and many celebrities suspected a foul play and called his death a murder. Several theories have surfaced on the internet including Bollywood biggies like Salman Khan, Karan Johar, Aditya Chopra, Sanjay Leela Bhansali. There were many theories about Sushant being banned by Bollywood.
Debates on nepotism, insider vs outsider, gangs in the film industry have taken over the media.
Many fans, actors and even BJP leaders are claiming that it was not a suicide but a murder. BTW, a film inspired by Sushant Singh Rajput is already into the making by the name Suicide or Murder which stars a TikTok star Sachin Tiwari who resembles Sushant Singh Rajput a lot.
In the latest development to the Sushant Rajput’s death probe, on July 28, the actor’s father has filed a six-page FIR against Sushant’s girlfriend, Rhea Chakraborty in Rajiv Nagar Police station in Patna. The FIR has been lodged against the actor’s girlfriend, Rhea Chakraborty under Sections 340, 342, 380, 406, 420, 306 of the IPC.
Along with Rhea, her family members are also reportedly booked for ‘abetment to suicide, cheating, and conspiracy.’
The actress in a response filed a petition to the Supreme Court, where she asked the case of the late actor to be transferred from Patna to Mumbai.
Rhea also made various revelations in the said petition regarding her relationship with the late actor, such as being in a live-in relationship with the deceased.
She further revealed that she had been in a year-long connection with Sushant, and is currently traumatised due to his passing.
According to Rhea, the late actor was struggling with depression. She further went on to say that Sushant Singh’s father’s statements were “false and concocted with an ulterior motive.”
On July 31 Rhea Chakraborty released a video where she was crying and was not in a good state.
Here is what she said in the video:
“I have immense faith in God and the judiciary. I believe that I will get justice. Even though a lot of horrible things are being said about me in the electronic media, I refrain from commenting on the advice of my lawyers, as the matter is subjudice. Satyamev Jayate, the truth shall prevail.”
Watch the video below:
The actress, on Wednesday, moved the Supreme Court seeking transfer of the investigation to Mumbai. In her plea, she told the apex court that she has received death and rape threats and that she is in deep trauma due to the loss of Sushant, which has multiplied further due to the constant media glare the case has been receiving.
- Sonu Sood Launches Scholarship For Under-Privileged Students - September 13, 2020
- Anushka Sharma Shares A Picture Of Her Baby Bump On Instagram - September 13, 2020
- Bigg Boss 2020: Shehnaz Gill To Be The First Guest On season 14? - September 13, 2020