The unfortunate demise of Sushant Singh Rajput on June 14 opened a can of worms from the dark side of Bollywood. His fans and many celebrities suspected a foul play and called his death a murder. Several theories have surfaced on the internet including Bollywood biggies like Salman Khan, Karan Johar, Aditya Chopra, Sanjay Leela Bhansali. There were many theories about Sushant being banned by Bollywood.
Debates on nepotism, insider vs outsider, gangs in the film industry have taken over the media.
Many fans, actors and even BJP leaders are claiming that it was not a suicide but a murder. BTW, a film inspired by Sushant Singh Rajput is already into the making by the name Suicide or Murder which stars a TikTok star Sachin Tiwari who resembles Sushant Singh Rajput a lot.
In the latest development to the Sushant Rajput’s death probe, on July 28, the actor’s father has filed a six page FIR against Sushant’s girlfriend, Rhea Chakraborty in Rajiv Nagar Police station in Patna. The FIR has been lodged against the actor’s girlfriend, Rhea Chakraborty under Sections 340, 342, 380, 406, 420, 306 of the IPC. Along with Rhea, her family members are also reportedly booked for ‘abetment to suicide, cheating, and conspiracy’.
This is the first time the family has gone public with their accusations, and sources close to them say they deliberated whether to wait for the investigation by Mumbai Police.
In his FIR Sushant’s father has accused Rhea of conspiracy, taking money from him and abetting Rajput’s suicide. Rhea Chakraborty was interrogated by the Mumbai Police almost 20 days back for nearly 11 hours in the case.
The ten crucial allegations by Sushant’s father according to the FIR against Rhea are:
1. Sushant Singh Rajput, who wanted to leave work in films and shift base to Coorg in Kerala, received no support from Rhea Chakraborty who had told him that he can’t shift from Mumbai.
2. When Rhea thought that Sushant would not agree to stay in Mumbai then on June 6, 2020, she took colossal cash, jewellery, credit cards, relevant documents, laptop and medical records and left his house. She also blocked Sushant’s number on her phone.
3. Sushant told his sister that Rhea has taken all documents and has threatened to disclose before the media that he has gone mad so that no one will give him work.
4. Before meeting Rhea in 2019, Sushant was not suffering from any mental disease. However, after meeting Rhea, it should be investigated why Sushant became mentally disturbed.
5. If Sushant was being treated for mental illness, why no consent was taken from the family members?
6. Rhea took Sushant to her residence during the treatment, and he was overdosed. Rhea told everyone that Sushant had dengue.
7. Rhea was not letting Sushant sign any film. Whenever a proposal came, she forced Sushant only to accept the project if she has the lead role opposite him in the movie.
8. Sushant’s reliable and old staff was changed by Rhea and replaced by people known to her so that she can herself manage Sushant.
9. On December 2019, Rhea forcibly made Sushant change his mobile number to stop him from talking to his family and close people regularly. Rhea did not allow Sushant to visit his family in Patna.
10. In 2019, Sushant had Rs 17 crore in his account but within months Rs 15 crore was transferred to accounts not linked to him. It should be investigated how much of that money has been misused by Rhea and her associates.
- Sonu Sood Launches Scholarship For Under-Privileged Students - September 13, 2020
- Anushka Sharma Shares A Picture Of Her Baby Bump On Instagram - September 13, 2020
- Bigg Boss 2020: Shehnaz Gill To Be The First Guest On season 14? - September 13, 2020